The Forged In Purgatory Lifestyle Challenge!
The Forged in Purgatory Challenge begins September 17th and runs through October 20th. Open to all!
- Individualized Guidance on finding and sticking with a Nutrition Plan which will be right for you. Nutrition Coach Anisa Karczynski will work with each challenger individually to help you choose the right path for you!
- A Tracker for your individualized weekly goals
- Measurements (weight, BMI, body fat%, inches of waist and hips) at the beginning (Friday, September 14 – Monday, September 17) and end (Friday, Oct 19 - Sunday, Oct 22)
- Nutrition Coaching throughout with open coaching sessions throughout the challenge
- Weekly Challenges for prizes
- Inclusion to the Purgatory Nutrition Facebook page, where you will find daily motivation and occasional mini challenges!
- Work Out 3x/week with Bootcamp Style WODS (never done Crossfit before? No problem! Challenge Participants will have their own barbell-free Bootcamp style programming available every single day of the challenge.)
- Already a member? Sign up for the Nutrition-Only option, then set and track your goals for each week!
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL GET A FREE T-SHIRT!
What are you waiting for? Sign Up Today!
Less than a Starbucks drink per day!
We'll be tracking three metrics in this Challenge:
- Body Composition as measured at beginning and end of Challenge
- WOD based performance as recorded at beginning and end of Challenge
- Habit Development: Track daily for
- a.) meeting nutrition goals
- b.)meeting workout goals
- c.) challenge participation (motivating yourself and be the motivation for others!)
Each metric scored separately for total points at the end of the challenge. Prizes will be awarded! Top three places will be determined using a combination of these three metrics.
We have seen so many of our members experience life-changing transformations and we believe you will too. It’s little things like “I can wear my wedding ring again” or “I can go on walks with my partner without feeling out of breath or embarrassed.”
You will get leaner, your clothes will fit better, people will compliment you (start getting used to it) and you’ll leave each class feeling badass!
Now's the time. Forge yourself into the best you possible!
Posted on Tue, August 28, 2018
by Corbin Gravley filed under